Art & Culture Education Interviews Lifestyle

DU releases 2022-23 admission policy

Delhi University on Tuesday released the varsity’s admission policy for the 2022-23 academic year and also said that the eligibility will be decided on the basis of Common University Entrance Test marks. The admissions to the university will be held through the common test that has been made compulsory for getting into 45 central varsities in the country. Till last year, admission to the Delhi University was on the basis of cut-offs marks in Class 12 board exams.

“It is mandatory for all candidates to appear in CUET-2022, including those seeking admission to supernumerary seats. The eligibility criteria will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in CUET,” Vice Chancellor Yogesh Singh said.
50 per cent seats reserved for minority colleges, 85 per cent of the marks for admission will be taken from the CUET and the remaining 15 per cent will be decided by the colleges, Singh added.
Admission to non-reserved 50 per cent seats will be purely on the basis of CUET, he said.

English »